cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
patel_sajan

Unable to install Vivado 2020.1

Jump to solution

Hello,

Every time I try to install this software, I get the following error message. "The installer could not connect to the internet to check if there is a newer version of Xilinx Design Tools available. Please verify connectivity and/or update proxy settings."  I am not using any Proxy. I also tried to install using the offline mode and still received the same error.

patel_sajan_0-1610558858635.jpeg

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
agovinda
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi @patel_sajan,

It looks like an issue with the Internet connection in the machine. Xilinx Installers doesnt need any specific proxy to be set. Can you confirm that the machine has a stable internet connection and there is no Firewall blocks for the Xilinx packages.

For the offline mode installation, please download the Vivado Single download. After extracting the files and executing the installer, you shouldn't be able to see this issue.

Thanks,

Aravind.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
agovinda
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi @patel_sajan,

It looks like an issue with the Internet connection in the machine. Xilinx Installers doesnt need any specific proxy to be set. Can you confirm that the machine has a stable internet connection and there is no Firewall blocks for the Xilinx packages.

For the offline mode installation, please download the Vivado Single download. After extracting the files and executing the installer, you shouldn't be able to see this issue.

Thanks,

Aravind.

View solution in original post

anatoli

Hello @patel_sajan ,

Is there any further assistance required in relation to this matter? If so, please let us know and we will be glad to help you further then.

However if your query is answered now, please mark a response as 'Accepted Solution' (more info on this can be found here: https://forums.xilinx.com/t5/help/faqpage/faq-category-id/solutions#solutions), so that the topic can be completed then.

We appreciate your help.

Kind Regards,
Anatoli Curran,
Xilinx Technical Support
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos