cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Unspecified Export Compliance Error During Voucher Reedem

Hello,

I am new here and just created my account.  I purchased a Digilent Artix-7 Arty board, which came with a Vivado license voucher.

I created my account and logged in, but when I go to the voucher redeem page it asks me for my address again.  When I re-enter my information, it gives me this error:

Please correct the errors and send your information again.

We cannot fulfill your request as your account has failed export compliance verification.

But then does not tell me what the errors are that I am supposed to correct, or any instructions as to how to continue.  I am also unable to go to the Service Portal due to the same issue.

If you are working with this board as a hobbyist/home user, is there a process to verify your address?

Regards,

-Charles

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello charles@lucas.net,

We do have the AR below for the export compliance error. Please verify your country and address status meet our export compliance list below. If you believe this is correct, please verify you have filled out all of the fields. For the state field, this does need to be in the 2 letter, both uppercase format.

https://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/44043.html

If you have verified all of this, you can sign out of all Xilinx sessions, clear your whole browser cache, restart the browser and try logging back in.

Thank you,

Devin

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hello charles@lucas.net,

Thanks for letting us know. We have enabled your profile and you are good to go now. Please try again and let us know if you still seeing this error.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

BTW, as a recommendation, since your profile was blocked in the first place, there is a chance that each time when you update your Xilinx.com profile in the future, it will get blocked once again. If this happens for you again, please contact Xilinx Customer Support (websupport@xilinx.com) (see AR https://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/44043.html for more details) and we will unblock your profile again then.

Kind Regards,
Anatoli Curran,
Xilinx Technical Support
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos