cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
newuser

Urgent Cannot Download "There is a problem with your account"

Jump to solution

This has become quite urgent for me as I have been unable to complete my coursework due to this issue. I have been attempting to download Vivado 2019.2. I am a university student in the USA and I have always gotten this message even when I attempted to download a year ago. This is the third account I have attempted to create because I have attended three colleges and have three valid student emails. None of them work and there is no specific reason ever listed. I don't understand what I am doing. I have also already read through all the forums and done all of the suggested things. (Also: note here I tried to flip around my first and last name because I saw that recommended by a few people.) Any help would be hugely appreciated, thank you. 

newuser_0-1599443115297.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
anatoli

Hello @newuser,

I can confirm that export compliance team has now reviewed your account and has enabled your profile and you are good to go now. Please try again and let me know if you still seeing this error.

As a recommendation, since your profile was blocked in the first place, there is a chance that each time when you update your Xilinx.com profile in the future, it will get blocked once again. Therefore, please don’t update your profile (unless it is needed to do so) once the profile is re-enabled.

If this happens for you again, please contact Xilinx Customer Support (websupport@xilinx.com) (see AR https://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/44043.html for more details) and we will unblock your profile again then.

Kind Regards,
Anatoli Curran,
Xilinx Technical Support
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
ansarimo
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi @newuser ,

Have you checked this Answer Record?

https://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/44043.html 

please send an email to Xilinx Customer Support (websupport@xilinx.comindicating your issue and they in turn will contact Xilinx Global Trade Compliance team on your behalf, who would be able to screen and verify your profile and if all is good, re-activate this then, so that you can then login and download the required software without issues. 

Hope this helps.

Thanks and Regards,

Ansari Hunen

Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as a solution.

0 Kudos
newuser

Hi, thanks for your reply. I have already read through that record and I already sent an email to Xilinx Customer Support a little while ago. I am trying everything because I am falling behind in class now without being able to download Vivado. Isn't there anyway to unblock my account without waiting days for an email reply? Also, it seems like a huge number of people run into this issue... is this a bug of some sort...? 

0 Kudos
anatoli

Hello @newuser ,

Based on your details, we (Xilinx Customer Support, and I'm one of them) haven't received any emails from you on this matter. That is the reason for the delay.

Please forward me the email (please forward this to websupport@xilinx.com) you've sent to us and I will be able to check on this. Thanks

Kind Regards,
Anatoli Curran,
Xilinx Technical Support
0 Kudos
anatoli

Hello @newuser,

I can confirm that export compliance team has now reviewed your account and has enabled your profile and you are good to go now. Please try again and let me know if you still seeing this error.

As a recommendation, since your profile was blocked in the first place, there is a chance that each time when you update your Xilinx.com profile in the future, it will get blocked once again. Therefore, please don’t update your profile (unless it is needed to do so) once the profile is re-enabled.

If this happens for you again, please contact Xilinx Customer Support (websupport@xilinx.com) (see AR https://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/44043.html for more details) and we will unblock your profile again then.

Kind Regards,
Anatoli Curran,
Xilinx Technical Support

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
CarlosIPN

Hi I´m having the same issue, I´ve already sent an e-mail.

0 Kudos
anatoli

Hello @CarlosIPN ,

We didn't receive any emails from you as if yet. Can you please resend this once again? Thanks

Kind Regards,
Anatoli Curran,
Xilinx Technical Support
0 Kudos