cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor
Visitor

Urgent: unblocking of my account

Hi,

I'm trying to download the Vivado HLx 2017.2: WebPACK and Editions - Windows Self Extracting Web Installer, but I got an error (We cannot fulfill your request as your account has failed export compliance verification). I am a resident of Texas, but when I filled out my profile, I was in Dubai but I did not know there was a restriction on registrations from there.

I then edited my info and entered my Texas address, but I still got the same error. I sent an email to websupport@xilinx.com, and got a reply from (******) saying my account is blocked. He asked me to send a picture of my Texas ID that shows my full name and address (that matches the one on my Xilinx account) but I still haven’t heard any reply yet. Can an admin urgently help me please?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Teacher
Teacher

Re: Urgent: unblocking of my account

If your now in USA, try making a new account ?
<== If this was helpful, please feel free to give Kudos, and close if it answers your question ==>
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi @boudi 

Please first do not post email addresses to the forums without the consent of the person. Note that I have removed it from your previous post.

Then your email might been blocked as you said, your location did not match with the information of your profile. If you can provide a valid ID through email, your account should be unlocked by the person you are on discussion with.

There is nothing more that can be done. You just have to wait for the verification process to be completed. It might take some time

Florent
Product Application Engineer - Xilinx Technical Support EMEA
**~ Don't forget to reply, give kudos, and accept as solution.~**
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hello @boudi ,

Leave this with me, as I'm currently verifying your issue with the Xilinx Global Export Compliance team.

I will update you once I hear back from them.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Kind Regards,
Anatoli Curran,
Xilinx Technical Support
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hello @boudi ,

Xilinx Global Compliance Team can see that the location (country) where you are currently based in and from which you are trying to download Xilinx software is not corresponding to the address you've specified in your Xilinx profile. Due to this suspicious actions, your profile is blocked and will ramain blocked.

Please contact your University Professor to download the required software for you, as they should have access to download this. If needed, your professor can also contact Xilinx University Program team and see if they can do anything to provide the required software to you.

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards,
Anatoli Curran,
Xilinx Technical Support
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
0 Kudos