Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pcurt
Explorer
Explorer

Vivado 2013.2 Download

Jump to solution

For about the past 6 months I've been unable to download any Xilinx software from the website. I've contacted the webmaster@xilinx.com (as the error message suggests) but never receive a response. I've been getting my software by filing WebCases and having custom download links supported by a 3rd party service emailed to me.

Since WebCase is no longer available as a standard service option for Vivado customers, how do I download new versions of the software?

EDIT: Now deliveries to webmaster@xilinx.com are failing. Xilinx may want to update that error message with some new contact information.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
vuppala
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi,

Contact our web team by filing this form at http://www.xilinx.com/askx/feedback_form.htm

Thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you tried typing your question in Google? If not you should before posting. Also, MARK this is as an answer in case it helped resolve your query/issue.Give kudos to the post that helped you to find the solution.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
bwiec
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee
Have you tried/made sure of these things:
- Multiple web browsers
- Enabling Java
- Temporarily disabling firewalls/anti-virus
- Bypass any proxy servers
www.xilinx.com
0 Kudos
pcurt
Explorer
Explorer

- I've tried both Chrome and Internet Explorer now.

- Java is enabled. I can verify the Java installation at java.com, using both browsers.

- I temporarily disabled microsoft security essentials.

- I am not using any proxy servers.

Same result, every time.

EDIT: I've just installed Firefox but see the same resulting page.

The webpage I'm directed to is called, "Error Registration" and it comes up immediately after I'm asked to update my profile and click "Save." It almost seems like this error has to do with my login and not the download. Yet, I'm able to login and view/post to the forums without issue...

0 Kudos
vuppala
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi,

Contact our web team by filing this form at http://www.xilinx.com/askx/feedback_form.htm

Thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you tried typing your question in Google? If not you should before posting. Also, MARK this is as an answer in case it helped resolve your query/issue.Give kudos to the post that helped you to find the solution.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
pcurt
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks vuppala! The web team was able to fix my account on their end and now I can download now.
0 Kudos