Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rabeluk
Visitor
Visitor

Vivado default browser

Hi dear,

I would like to change my Vivado default browser but I'm not able to do this. Can someone say me if ther'is a way to do this?

best regards

0 Kudos
4 Replies
balkris
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

it must be your OS default browser. you can also check tools--> settings
Thanks and Regards
Balkrishan
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as an answer "Accept as solution" in case it helped resolve your query.
Give kudos in case a post in case it guided to the solution.
prathikm

Hi @rabeluk,

In Vivado 2017.2 > Settings > Help > Documentation > Open with your web browser.

- If explorer is your default browser, any documentation should open in that. If you need to change it, for example to chrome, make chrome as default browser in system and the documentation from tool should open in chrome.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the appropriate answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.
Give 'Kudos' to a post which you think is useful and reply oriented.
--------------------------------------------------------------

rabeluk
Visitor
Visitor

I'm using on Fedora. When I set chrome like default browser it doesn't work well. I needed to uninstall all others browsers. Vivado now is using konquerer. I tred to remove its, but vivado wasn't able to find an html viewer.
0 Kudos
nupurs

@rabeluk

It could be because you are using and unsupported OS.

You might want to try on one of teh supported OS given on page 24 of https://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/sw_manuals/xilinx2017_1/ug973-vivado-release-notes-install-license.pdf

Thanks,
Nupur
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Google your question before posting. If someone's post answers your question, mark the post as answer with "Accept as solution". If you see a particularly good and informative post, consider giving it Kudos (click on the 'thumbs-up' button).
0 Kudos