cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Voluntary Product accessibility Vivado

Hello Everyone,

We are looking into getting Vivado Design Suite (free version) for some fpga development. But before we do that we need to have a Voluntary Product accessibility form or some other accesibility form for the software of Vivado Design Suite. Any suggestions on where i can find this.

Thank You,

Joe

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted

Hello @abeljb ,

Vivado Design Suite is free of charge for the Xilinx only fpga development. There isn't any form in place to be signed for the download and usage of Xilinx Software.

However, you'd need to carefully read and accept the End User License Agreement that Xilinx has in place for the Xilinx Software tools.

See the link below for most updated version (as of today, August 2019) of the EULA). All the info can be found in there.

https://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/sw_manuals/xilinx2019_1/end-user-license-agreement.pdf

If needed, the unified EULA is also available under the .xinstall/Vivado_<version>/data directory (e.g. C:\Xilinx\.xinstall\Vivado_2019.1\data)

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards,
Anatoli Curran,
Xilinx Technical Support
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi,
I also need documentation showing Vivado Design Suite software provides accessibility to individuals with disabilities in accordance with Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act, also known as VPAT compliance. I looked through the EULA that was provided and did not see a reference to accessibility. Can you point me to the section in the EULA that covers this? Or provide other documentation?

0 Kudos