UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor wvfishfearme
Visitor

WebPack license NOGO

Freshliy installed v 12.1.     Am on WinXP SP3.

On startup, I get a license warning, select the fetch WebPack license, and the manager takes me to the reg. website. All seems well with the notification:

"Thank you for registering your ISE Design Suite product. The appropriate FLEXnet license key has been installed and the software is now ready for use."
Sorry, but the key is NOT found by the tool. Where might it be if not in the c: Xilinx directory?
H e l p, p l e a s e !
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Visitor wvfishfearme
Visitor

found one but just by guessing

hackerooooo 

several .lic files. Looks like ISE is happy with the one in:

C:\Xilinx\12.1\ISE_DS\ISE\coregen\core_licenses

Did I miss some documentation?

0 Kudos
Visitor kyle1352000
Visitor

Re: found one but just by guessing

So, you just pointed Xilinx to one the license file located in that folder and everything is good now? Wierd... I was having the same issue. I am glad to see you figured it out. Thanks!

Kyle

0 Kudos
Adventurer
Adventurer

Hi W,

Those license files are for coregen IP. The ISE license should be in the C:\.Xilinx folder.

I had an issue getting a non-networked installation running last week and it was resolved here.

Bruce

0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

There is currently a bug in the WebSite that should be fixed within the next couple of days.  Going from XLCM to get a WebPack license currently takes you to the wrong page.  You should manually generate a WebPack license by going to download.xilinx.com -> 12.1 -> Enablement (bottom right hand side).  Log in and generate a WebPack license.  After doing so, store the license to your %HOMEDRIVE%/.Xilinx of $HOME/.Xilinx on Linux.

0 Kudos