cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

XPS: Application tab missing!

Jump to solution

Hi, I had an error free Embedded edition installed on my Linux box. However, when i open XPS i don't see the " applications" tab in the project area. I can see 'IP Catalog' and 'Project'. I dont have the option for application in "View" either. The tutorial for EDK (edkctt), says that it should be visible once i am through with BSB).

Can anyone suggest what the problem could be?

Should i reinstall the complete package or

would it suffice if i install the standalone SDK (if that is the issue)

Thanks,

>> Praveen Mayakar

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi,

This is the intended behavior. All the software applications should be done in SDK environment.

http://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/sw_manuals/xilinx13_1/platform_studio/platform_studio_start.htm

Thanks.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Highlighted
FYI: This is for 13.1 version
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi,

This is the intended behavior. All the software applications should be done in SDK environment.

http://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/sw_manuals/xilinx13_1/platform_studio/platform_studio_start.htm

Thanks.

Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
cool, thanks. The help documents need to be updated in this case, as they are misleading otherwise.
0 Kudos