cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jw3207
Visitor
Visitor

Xilinix Vivado 2017.4 and 2017.4.1

I am trying to download Vivado 2017.4 for a graduate class that I am in, but I am having no luck at all. When I start the download and setup process I receive an error message that says the following,

"There was an error loading installation data please refer to the log file (C:\Users\jonat\.Xilinx\xinstall\xinstall_1611644625680.log) for more information. Error loading native libs."

If anyone can help me with this, I would be very grateful. Thank you.

- JW

0 Kudos
3 Replies
maps-mpls
Mentor
Mentor

Could you post the contents of C:\Users\jonat\.Xilinx\xinstall\xinstall_1611644625680.log?

*** Destination: Rapid design and development cycles *** Please remember to give internet points to those who help you here. ***
drjohnsmith
Teacher
Teacher

Just a stab in the dark,

Thats a bit old, 

You on W10 or a linux ?

W10 and Vivado update regularly, if your on the uptodate W10, then id strongly suggest using the up to data Vivado.

<== If this was helpful, please feel free to give Kudos, and close if it answers your question ==>
0 Kudos
anatoli

Hello @jw3207 ,

Is there any further assistance required in relation to this matter? If so, please let us know and we will be glad to help you further then.

However if your issue is resolved now, please mark a response as 'Accepted Solution' (more info on this can be found here: https://forums.xilinx.com/t5/help/faqpage/faq-category-id/solutions#solutions), so that the topic can be completed then.

We appreciate your help.

Kind Regards,
Anatoli Curran,
Xilinx Technical Support
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.

If starting with Versal, take a look at our Versal Design Process Hub and our
Versal Blogs

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos