UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Xilinx ISE installation problem on windows8 Release Preview

Hi rushabh@

You can save and extract the .zip file at any location. After extracting the files, run the .bat provided.

Note: Make sure you installed the ISE in the following location: C:\Xilinx\14.7\...

Thanks,

Vinay

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you tried typing your question in Google? If not you should before posting. Also, MARK this is as an answer in case it helped resolve your query/issue.Give kudos to the post that helped you to find the solution.
0 Kudos
Newbie rushabh@

Hi vinay

vuppla@

I have installed and run that batch file but it gives me error as given below in image

xilinx.png
0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi rushabh@

In which location did you install ISE? Isn't it C:\Xilinx\14.7\ISE_DS\... ???

Thanks,

Vinay

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you tried typing your question in Google? If not you should before posting. Also, MARK this is as an answer in case it helped resolve your query/issue.Give kudos to the post that helped you to find the solution.
0 Kudos
Newbie rushabh@

Hi  Vinay,

Yaa i copied it in same location but still it is not working

0 Kudos
Visitor sshahrou
Visitor

Hi,

I have a problem with XPS. I am using Windows 10. I have no problem with other ISE tools. But when I am working with XPS whenever I want to open a file or project it will exit XPS. For example I have to enter the name and address of the project by writing the path. If I click on browse then the whole XPS will be shut down. Even for adding a user IP I have this problem.

0 Kudos
Visitor lightfun
Visitor

THANK YOU. 

0 Kudos