UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Participant a4speaker
Participant

can not download vivado 2014.1

Jump to solution

i am trying to install vivado 2014.1 from the day it is released but unable to download. The error i get is 

Error

We cannot fulfill your request due to technical difficulties. Please try again later.

Please do NOT click the back button. Please try again later, and email webmaster@xilinx.com if you receive this error repeatedly.

I mailed webmaster, posted on forum, finally was directed to order DVD. Ordered DVD on 28 april but still not arrived. 

Can anybody at xilinx solve these issues and let me download 2014.1?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: can not download vivado 2014.1

Jump to solution

Hi,

Sent Vivado Design Suite through ezmove (FTP) link.

Thanks,
Vinay

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you tried typing your question in Google? If not you should before posting. Also, MARK this is as an answer in case it helped resolve your query/issue.Give kudos to the post that helped you to find the solution.
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Jump to solution

Hi,

You may download from http://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/60027.html

Thanks,Vijay
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as an answer "Accept as solution" in case it helped resolve your query.
Give kudos in case a post in case it guided to the solution.
0 Kudos
Participant a4speaker
Participant

Jump to solution

I have trried the link both in chrome and firefox latest versions but same error appears.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Hello @a4speaker 

Package or download reuqest

If you need a 2014.1 download package, fill the form and submit at: https://secure.xilinx.com/webreg/register.do?group=download_req.Our technical support team can provide you a direct package.

Thanks,

Yash

0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Jump to solution

Hi,

Sent Vivado Design Suite through ezmove (FTP) link.

Thanks,
Vinay

Have you tried typing your question in Google? If not you should before posting. Also, MARK this is as an answer in case it helped resolve your query/issue.Give kudos to the post that helped you to find the solution.
0 Kudos