UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor frenk88
Visitor

cost of licenses

Hi to everybody,

I'm a new user of the forum.

I would like to know the prices of the different licenses of the Xilinx software. I have searched on the website and I have found that there are different type of licenses: -30 day trial license

-30 day evaluation license

-WebPACK license

-Purchased license  

but I am not able to find the prices of the different license on the website. Can someone tell me the prices of the different licenses or where to find this information.

Thank you for the help. 

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: cost of licenses

Hi,

You need to contact local FAE for the pricing details.

Regards,

Vanitha.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please do google search before posting, you may find relavant information.
Mark the post - "Accept as solution" and give kudos if information provided is helpful and reply oriented
0 Kudos
Visitor frenk88
Visitor

thank you for your reply.

What do you mean with" local FAE"? There is the possibility to send an email and obtain an answer with the information I need? I

0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi,

Please visit below link

http://www.xilinx.com/company/contact/auth-disti-table.htm

Regards,

Vanitha.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please do google search before posting, you may find relavant information.
Mark the post - "Accept as solution" and give kudos if information provided is helpful and reply oriented
0 Kudos
Teacher muzaffer
Teacher

I am not sure where you looked at the web site it was quite easy for me to locate software prices. Take a look at the following which is directly available from "Buy now" of Xilinx.com:

Software Only
Buy Node-Locked License
Price: $2995
Lead Time: Immediate
Buy Floating License
Price: $3595
Node-Locked vs Floating?

Vivado System Edition
Buy Online From Xilinx

Software Only
Buy Node-Locked License
Price: $4795
Buy Floating License
Price: $5795
Node-Locked vs Floating?

- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.
Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
0 Kudos

Can I know the validity of the vivado licence??

Till what version it can support in future??

0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi @abhilashkarne,

You should start a new thread for fresh query. Here is the AR you should be referring to -

https://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/33770.html

Regards,
Ashish
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.
Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos