cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ahmedd

downloading issue

Jump to solution

I am facing problem in downloading Xilinx software as It does not accept my information. I have contacted my university (Swinburne) and they have told me that Xilinx need to verify your identity based on the US regulations. and I need to contact the support team of Xilinx so I can download the software. I am currently in middle east. 

can you help me please?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
xilinxacct
Instructor
Instructor

@ahmedd 

Are you getting this message? “We cannot fulfill your request as your account has failed export compliance verification”

If so, you should start by reading the recommendations from AR#44043.

If you still have issues, in order for your profile to be reset and cleared, please send an email to Xilinx Customer Support (websupport@xilinx.com) indicating your "export compliance issue" and they in turn will contact Xilinx Customer Service on your behalf, who would be able to screen and verify your profile and re-activate this then, so that you can login and download the required software without issues

Hope that Helps

If so, Please mark as solution accepted. Kudos also welcomed.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
xilinxacct
Instructor
Instructor

@ahmedd 

Are you getting this message? “We cannot fulfill your request as your account has failed export compliance verification”

If so, you should start by reading the recommendations from AR#44043.

If you still have issues, in order for your profile to be reset and cleared, please send an email to Xilinx Customer Support (websupport@xilinx.com) indicating your "export compliance issue" and they in turn will contact Xilinx Customer Service on your behalf, who would be able to screen and verify your profile and re-activate this then, so that you can login and download the required software without issues

Hope that Helps

If so, Please mark as solution accepted. Kudos also welcomed.

View solution in original post