Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
louie
Observer
Observer

licence file missing from my Product License tab

Hi Xilinx Support,

We are moving vivado tool chain to our new xeon pc. Yesterday we were trying to move licence file but licence file is missing roduct Licensing (manage licence tab).

Can you help and explain what happened to our licence? Without, we will not be able to generate bitstream and do our work.

Cheers,

Louie

0 Kudos
4 Replies
thakurr

Hi @louie

Please refer the below link section 1 for help on this:

https://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/32301.html

Regards

Rohit

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regards
Rohit
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.

0 Kudos
louie
Observer
Observer

Hi Rohit,

Thanks for your reply.

I went through the link below. Firstly, I cannot access the link to 30592 answer mentioned. Secondly, I always use this xilinx account of mine to modify my licence file. I was surprised I did not see all my licence files after I logged in.

Initially my colleagues passed me zcu102 evaluation kit with serial code on a voucher. I,through this xilinx account, redeem voucher and got my licence file in the first place. another licence file, jesd evaluation licence file, is also missing.

Can you help us out? because we use our zcu102 kit for our daily work. I cannot image how we work without.

Cheers,

Louie

0 Kudos
louie
Observer
Observer

Hi Rohit,

Can you please help further for us?

It is still not clear why our licences are missing after signing in my xilinx account.

It is very urgent for us to resolve this issue.

Cheers,

Louie

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
nupurs

@louie

Can you check if you can see the licenses in Create Licenses tab?

If not, please create a non-technical Service Request here:  https://www.xilinx.com/support.html

Thanks,
Nupur
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Google your question before posting. If someone's post answers your question, mark the post as answer with "Accept as solution". If you see a particularly good and informative post, consider giving it Kudos (click on the 'thumbs-up' button).
0 Kudos