Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zhengchaofeng
Observer
Observer

license was not found for feature 'PartialReconfiguration'

Jump to solution

Hello, everyone

I am getting the below error. I think I am using correct license but still getting this error.

ERROR: [Vivado 12-2687] A valid license was not found for feature 'PartialReconfiguration'. Please run the Vivado License Manager for assistance in determining which features and devices are licensed for your system.
Resolution: Check the status of your licenses in the Vivado License Manager. For debug help search Xilinx Support for "Licensing FAQ"

I check the License Manager and make sure I have this feature in license.

无标题.pngPS.My vivado version is 2017.4

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
bandi

Hi @zhengchaofeng,

Can you please run the below command from Vivado TCL console and share the generated xinfo.txt file.

report_environment -file xinfo.txt

Thanks & Regards,
Sravanthi B
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
bandi

Hi @zhengchaofeng,

Can you please run the below command from Vivado TCL console and share the generated xinfo.txt file.

report_environment -file xinfo.txt

Thanks & Regards,
Sravanthi B
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
zhengchaofeng
Observer
Observer

0 Kudos