UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Newbie mamoanwar97

this error keeps appearing "We cannot fulfill your request as your account has failed export compliance verification." while i provide the right data

i try to download xilinx ise 14.7 but it gives me an error in the login in even though  i provided my full data, i am a student in 3rd year of computer engineering and i need to download it for project and educational purpose 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: this error keeps appearing "We cannot fulfill your request as your account has failed export compliance verification." while i provide the right data

Hello @mamoanwar97 

First, please refer to AR#44043.

If you still have the issue, please contact Xilinx Customer Support (websupport@xilinx.com) indicating your "Export compliance issue".

They will contact Customer Survice who would be able to screen and verify your profile on your behalf.

Please note that you need to complete your Xilinx.com profile without using abbreviation in Company name to be screened.

Regards,

Yuka

------------------------------------------------------------
Please don't forget to reply, kudo, and accept as a solution
------------------------------------------------------------