Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Adventurer
Adventurer

trying to generate a new 30 day evaluation license

Jump to solution

I am tryng to generate a new 30day evaluation license, but the license manager seems to be stuck on

"Waiting for Activation License".  When I go to the website, all of the Activation licenses are grayed

out, but the 30-day evaluation license is not listed.

My "current" 30 day evaluation license expired yesterday. 

Is there a way to delete the 30 dya license that I see in the under the Manage Licneses Tab?

Regards,

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: trying to generate a new 30 day evaluation license

Jump to solution

@creedxlnx

Use VLM(Vivado License Manager) to open Xilinx product site.

Thanks,
Anusheel
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Search for documents/answer records related to your device and tool before posting query on forums.
Search related forums and make sure your query is not repeated.

Please mark the post as an answer "Accept as solution" in case it helps to resolve your query.
Helpful answer -> Give Kudos
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted

Jump to solution

@creedxlnx

Use VLM(Vivado License Manager) to open Xilinx product site.

Thanks,
Anusheel
Search for documents/answer records related to your device and tool before posting query on forums.
Search related forums and make sure your query is not repeated.

Please mark the post as an answer "Accept as solution" in case it helps to resolve your query.
Helpful answer -> Give Kudos

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Adventurer
Adventurer

Jump to solution
Thanks. I don't know if you did anything to my account or not, but right after I posted this, I saw the "Return License to Xilinx" option in the license manager. After I did that, the Create New Licenses tab showed a grayed out 30-day Vivado License (progress). Using the license manager again to Obtain License seemed to clear it an I was able to generate and load a new license. Thanks again.
0 Kudos