UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

xilinx EDK 9.1i license key for xilinx spartan 6 XC6SLX45 FPGA

Hy everyone. 

i am new to this forum so i will keep it short. kindly help me out as above mentioned kits were intalled on a pc by an instructor in our university, who has been retired. installed software for the kits was provided with registration key at the time of installation. Now PCs need fresh operating system for normal operation but i cant see how can i get license key. I have few dvd packes and some information is given at the back regarding product ID. but not sure gow to use it. kindly help me out team.

0 Kudos
4 Replies

Re: xilinx EDK 9.1i license key for xilinx spartan 6 XC6SLX45 FPGA

@nouman.shabbir7903

Refer this : https://www.xilinx.com/member/10x_and_prior_regids.html

Thanks,
Nupur
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Google your question before posting. If someone's post answers your question, mark the post as answer with "Accept as solution". If you see a particularly good and informative post, consider giving it Kudos (click on the 'thumbs-up' button).
0 Kudos

I have no idea who purchased this equipment. after providing all the particular it gives me this error

We cannot fulfill your request as your account has failed export compliance verification.
0 Kudos
Highlighted

i have fpga kit and dvd pack for software. now i need to install it on new pcs. kindly help me out. i need license information. as your yellow page is clearly show me the link of license but i cant get any from there.

IMG20190208140706.jpg
0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @nouman.shabbir7903,

If you still face the error saying "We cannot fulfill your request as your account has failed export compliance verification.", please send an email to Xilinx Customer Support (websupport@xilinx.com) indicating your "export compliance issue".

Fore more info, please refer to Q2 in FAQ: https://forums.xilinx.com/t5/Welcome-Join/Frequently-Asked-Questions-Welcome-and-Join/td-p/817390

Regards,

Yuka