Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
svdmark
Adventurer
Adventurer

xps_ll_temac license for ISE

Jump to solution

Hi all,

I have an old project which from time to time needs some minor changes.
It is running on an V5FX, with the builtin Hard Mac.

Now for some reasons ISE (13.1 in my case) needs a license for the mac, and the builtin license expired Jan 2016.

Until today, I was always able to fix this issue by obtaining an "evaluation license", the time bomb doesn't matter because the ll_temac is replaced by the Hardware Mac of the V5FX anyway.

But now this doesn't work anymore. The license manager shows a valild license for xps_ll_temac, but platgen refuses to work. See attached screenshot.

Any hints what could be the issue here?

Thank you,

Stefan

xps_ll_temac.png
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
nupurs

@svdmark

You can use the license attached in this Answer Record: https://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/66733.html

You can also share the xinfo.txt file generated by going to Start-->All Programs-->Xilinx Design Tools-->ISE Design Suite 14.7-->Accessories-->Xinfo System Checker

Thanks,
Nupur
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Google your question before posting. If someone's post answers your question, mark the post as answer with "Accept as solution". If you see a particularly good and informative post, consider giving it Kudos (click on the 'thumbs-up' button).

View solution in original post

2 Replies
nupurs

@svdmark

You can use the license attached in this Answer Record: https://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/66733.html

You can also share the xinfo.txt file generated by going to Start-->All Programs-->Xilinx Design Tools-->ISE Design Suite 14.7-->Accessories-->Xinfo System Checker

Thanks,
Nupur
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Google your question before posting. If someone's post answers your question, mark the post as answer with "Accept as solution". If you see a particularly good and informative post, consider giving it Kudos (click on the 'thumbs-up' button).

View solution in original post

svdmark
Adventurer
Adventurer

This works, and seems to be a permanent fix for this issue.

Don't know why I didn't find the answer record myself, thank you very much for pointing it out.

Stefan

0 Kudos