UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Observer miaoush
Observer

Error (DPU Integration Tutorial): Failed to load section from hybrid DPU file.

Hello,

I am following the DPU Integration tutorial for the ZCU102 board with DPU arch B1152.

Running ./resnet50.elf works fine, but ./face_detection.elf gives the error:

[DNNDK] Faild to load section from hybrid DPU file. section:METADATA, hybrid ELF:/media/card/face_detection/face_detection.elf
1- Specified DPU Kernel name "densebox" is right
2- DPU Kernel "densebox" is compiled and linked into "/media/card/face_detection/face_detection.elf" as expected

I am using the face_detection.cc and dpu_densebox.elf found here: https://github.com/Xilinx/Edge-AI-Platform-Tutorials/tree/master/docs/DPU-Integration/reference-files/files/face_detection

Looking at other forum posts.. I tried changing line 398 in face_detection.cc to DPUKernel *kernel = dpuLoadKernel("dpu_densebox") but I got the same error. 

Running ./resnet50 worked fine though, using main.cc and dpu_resnet50_0.elf (B1152_1.4.0). I also see that face_detection.cc has not been recently updated, while the main.cc for resnet50 has been updated recently. 

@terryo Could you please help me check this?

Thanks in advance,

miaoush

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Error (DPU Integration Tutorial): Failed to load section from hybrid DPU file.

Hi,

I am having the same issue. Did you manage to find a solution?

Best regards

0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Error (DPU Integration Tutorial): Failed to load section from hybrid DPU file.

Have you tried to use the pre-built version of hte face_detectione.elf? Can you compare the size of your .elf to the one in the pre-built folder?

Terry

0 Kudos