UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Participant jorge_2015
Participant

SDSoC/Vivado 2018.3 and DPU IP

Jump to solution

Hi,

I have downloaded SDSoC and Vivado 2018.3 new release but I am not able to see this DPU IP integrated like it is said in this post, where can I find it?

I have also read in the ug1294-sdsoc-rnil this:

• Enhanced support for machine learning with the DeePhi data-processing unit (DPU) that includes support for multiple software entry points to control the DPU and tool flow updates.
• Enhanced support for the DeePhi ML stack as a C-Callable IP library.

Can somebody point me out with some resources to create my own fpga designs using this DPU IP Core?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Jorge

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: SDSoC/Vivado 2018.3 and DPU IP

Jump to solution

@jorge_2015C-callable DPU IP package is not pre-installed in SDSoC 2018.3. It will be published in Jan in the form of a separate package. You will download it and unzip to a local folder. Then you can create SDSoC application with selected platform, such as ZCU102 revision platform, then you can import the source files to the workspace and set the include paths for header and libraries files. After that, you can build it to generate the SD card image. 

2 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Jump to solution

@jorge_2015C-callable DPU IP package is not pre-installed in SDSoC 2018.3. It will be published in Jan in the form of a separate package. You will download it and unzip to a local folder. Then you can create SDSoC application with selected platform, such as ZCU102 revision platform, then you can import the source files to the workspace and set the include paths for header and libraries files. After that, you can build it to generate the SD card image. 

Visitor richkoala
Visitor

Jump to solution
Can you provide a web link address?
Xilinx official website not found it
0 Kudos