cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Artix 7 Resource Estimates for DDR3 controller

Jump to solution

I am trying to find a document that provides an estimate of the resources required to implement a DDR3 controller in an Artix 7 device.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi @pgigliotti_usac

Please have a look at Table 1 in the MIS Datasheet for resource utilization and you can then compare them across different devices using the Artix-7 Datasheet 

Hope this helps.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Highlighted

Hi @pgigliotti_usac 

OOC output products provides, Generate IP output products.

Regards
Pratap

Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful.
0 Kudos
Highlighted

I am sorry, are you telling me that I need to generate the IP to get an estimate.  Is it not in a document somewhere.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi @pgigliotti_usac

Please have a look at Table 1 in the MIS Datasheet for resource utilization and you can then compare them across different devices using the Artix-7 Datasheet 

Hope this helps.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post