cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

DDR4 memory

Dear Sir/Mam.

I am the user of Zynq ultrascale+102 evaluation board. I want to read data from PLDDR4 memory and write data to PLDDR4 memory with the help of Vivado software 2018.x. I am not getting how we can perform such job. Please provide me usefull link.

brijendra
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted

Hello brijendra@iitk.ac.in ,

Your question is pretty vague but I would start off with the Documentation section of the ZCU102 Eval Kit page.  Here we have some refrence designs and supporting documentation that show what this platform is capable of doing but you'll need a better understanding of your own application and entry point before we can give any more specific guidance.
https://www.xilinx.com/products/boards-and-kits/ek-u1-zcu102-g.html#documentation

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Yes, you can start with the IP example design. You‘ll also learn the user interface timing from the simulation.

-----------------------------------------------------Please don't forget to give kudos or accept as solution if information provided is helpful.---------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos