UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HBM Simulation Backdoor

Hi Xilinx,

I'm using HBM example design to simulate. Everything works well but could you please provide a backdoor way so that I can force data directly to the sim HBM without writing through AXI port? This will help us to initial the HBM with some value.

the backdoor should have this format : // HDL_PATH  : + ...hbm_0.inst.u_hbm_top.hbm_two_stack_intf.hbm_mem_rt.mem[index]

Many thanks.

5 Replies

Re: HBM Simulation Backdoor

Hello @haiphongpham1995,

I have contacted Samsung to see if they have a solution that they can provide us. Currently we do not have a way to pre-load data into the HBM model without the AXI Interface.

Thanks,

Cory

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.

hi @coryb,

Thank you very much for your support. So we'd better wait now. Let me know if you get any information from SamSung.

Many thanks

0 Kudos

Hi @coryb,

any information from Samsung yet?

thanks

0 Kudos

Hello @haiphongpham1995,

No I have not heard anything. I do not think a simulation backdoor exists. The AXI Interface is required to populate the DRAM contents.

Thanks,

Cory

Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
Observer toddwilde
Observer

Hi,

Does anyone know if there were any actions being taken to change this or if Samsung has provided to you directly?   

Really, i don't think Xilinx can consider themselves a serious memory vendor without this ability.

0 Kudos