Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
yangtuzi3000
Visitor
Visitor

LPDDR I/O Standard

Jump to solution

I'm working with  a LPDDR (4Mx16BitsX4Banks Mobile DDR SDRAM) on Mecrosemi FPGA,when I set it's I/O Standard is LPDDRI in Libero,LPDDR can work properly,but when I select LVCMOS18 (Lowest Power) I/O Standard,it work wrong! A small amount of data is covered by other data when read back from LPDDR.Please ask how can I solve this problem? 

LDDDR IO clock is 75M(data width is 16),and inside AXI clock is 37.5M(data width is 64)。

Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jheslip
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

what LPDDR Interface are you doing 3 or 4? The fact that you can change the IO Standard i assume it is a PL interface and so LODDR3?

In UG 583 HSUL_12 is for LPDDR3 and so that is the on IOStandard that can be used, i do not believe LVCMOS18 is part of the Jedec spec. We do not support changing of the constraints / standards of the IP.

Page 110: https://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/user_guides/ug571-ultrascale-selectio.pdf

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
jheslip
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

what LPDDR Interface are you doing 3 or 4? The fact that you can change the IO Standard i assume it is a PL interface and so LODDR3?

In UG 583 HSUL_12 is for LPDDR3 and so that is the on IOStandard that can be used, i do not believe LVCMOS18 is part of the Jedec spec. We do not support changing of the constraints / standards of the IP.

Page 110: https://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/user_guides/ug571-ultrascale-selectio.pdf

View solution in original post

jheslip
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee
also what FPGA are you using, you mention "Mecrosemi FPGA" if so are you on the correct website?
0 Kudos
yangtuzi3000
Visitor
Visitor

The problem has been solved,thanyou very much!

0 Kudos