UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My ddr3 reads and writes are inconsistent

Hi,I'm a novice with ise.

I've been working on the mig core with ML605.I write data(0-2000) start at addr 0.(Every time I increase it by 8).

But when I read from addr 0.The data is 1910-2000-0-1900.Data is right.But the data and address do not match.

Looking forward to your reply.Thanks.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

回复: My ddr3 reads and writes are inconsistent

Did you write at addr 0 and then read from addr 0? Did you set the read burst as "sequential" or "interleaved" in the MIG IP wizard?

0 Kudos

Thank you for your reply.

I'm sure it's written from 0 and read from 0.

And I find " parameter BURST_TYPE = "SEQ", " in phy_top.v.I think the read burst is "sequential".

0 Kudos

0 Kudos
Scholar dgisselq
Scholar

839219928@qq.com,

I'm not sure I follow that last comment, do you mean you've found the bug and the issue should be closed?

If not, can you share the source for your AXI master?

Dan

0 Kudos

Thank you for your help.

All right.It just happened that the data was correct.My code is a read-write loop.The writing process is consistent every time.But I found that the order of the data was different every time I read it.

These are the pictures of write once and read twice.

read_1.png
                                                                                                         read_1

read_2.png
                                                                                             read_2

write.png
                                                                                          write

Each read of the addr 80 were inconsistent.

And,I'm not using axi.It's just  normal interface.I don't understand what you mean. Do you want to see my code?

0 Kudos