Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lizcorrigan
Visitor
Visitor

Re: Can't generate DDR3 for xc7a35t

Jump to solution

Im having the same problem, trying to create DDR3 using MIG for xc7a35t.  Im using Vivado 214.3 with MIG version 2.2.  So it looks like this issue still hasn't been resolved.

Will also have the same issue with the work around, as we are also using a small package, so no functional pin compatible option.

Please can I get an update.  Does xc7a35t support DDR3 interface?  is it possible to use MIG to generate a controller core?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
lizcorrigan
Visitor
Visitor

Hiya,

This still doesnt help me generate the IP for CPG236 package, but I think we have found a way to work around this in 2014.3.

Thanks,

Liz

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
vsrunga
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

@lizcorrigan 

Vivado 2013.4 MIG do not generate the IP for CPG236 package alone! If you are targetting the same package please viist below link for workaround

http://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/59632.html

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please do google search before posting, you may find relavant information.
Mark the post - "Accept as solution" and give kudos if information provided is helpful and reply oriented
0 Kudos
lizcorrigan
Visitor
Visitor

Hiya,

This still doesnt help me generate the IP for CPG236 package, but I think we have found a way to work around this in 2014.3.

Thanks,

Liz

View solution in original post

0 Kudos