Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chirag1208_1
Visitor
Visitor

Versal LPDDR4 phy Configuration

Jump to solution

Hi Xilinx

Can anyone know how to access LPDDR4 phy independently from NOC in Vesal FPGA. i want to use my own Softcore IP for LPDDR4 so how i can access PHY independently or access Register which need in calibration of LPDDR4. I read and go through PG313 try some simple design with help of NOC IP in vivado 2020.2 but i can't access PHY directly.

Please help me out if anyone know how to use it.

Thanks 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rpr

Hi @chirag1208_1 

Present there is no support to access by CIPS but this is valid use case. I will share the feedback with the concerned team and I believe future tools will get added with this feature.

Regards
Pratap

Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
rpr

Hi @chirag1208_1 

Presently there is no support for NOC LPDDR4 PHY only interface. You cannot access PHY only directly.

Regards
Pratap

Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

chirag1208_1
Visitor
Visitor

Is there any way to access debug Register which is mention in PG313 topic Calibration Stage in Appx A?

I want to run time access this register. Can i access this register by CIPS with debug controller.?

Thanks for help

0 Kudos
rpr

Hi @chirag1208_1 

Present there is no support to access by CIPS but this is valid use case. I will share the feedback with the concerned team and I believe future tools will get added with this feature.

Regards
Pratap

View solution in original post

chirag1208_1
Visitor
Visitor

Hi @rpr 

Thank you for immediate support. 

Is there any other method to access this Debug registers. let's say i want to access "Fx_CALBISC_RL_DLY_QTR" this register for PHY BISC which is first stage of calibration. so is there any way to access this register? OR any register mapping to this register so i can modified it in RTL side?

Thanks for your support.

0 Kudos