Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
baparicio
Visitor
Visitor

failures in memory writing

Jump to solution

Hello,
we are working in a design which uses a kcu040-ffva-2i device. It is connected to two external DDR4 devices. To handle the DDR4 connection, we are using two MIG controllers (v2.2). We are using Vivado2017.4
We have experienced many problems writing data into memory. Data seemed to not be correctly written in memory, with apparently randoms failures. We have reached a solution by reading the AR# 70006 in xilinx webpage, and changing the DataMask and DBI option to DBI RD. I think this may be a bug in the MIG controller.
The device we are using is going to fly in a estratospheric balloon to low temperatures (under 10ºC degrees). Do you think this solution is correct even to low temperatures? Can you guarantee the MIG failure will not repeat?

Thank you in advance. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rpr

Hi @baparicio 

Solution provided in AR has resolved your data error issue? if your issue is identical to the AR issue description and the solution provided by AR has resolved your issue then I believe even at low temperatures the provided solution works.

Regards
Pratap

Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
rpr

Hi @baparicio 

Solution provided in AR has resolved your data error issue? if your issue is identical to the AR issue description and the solution provided by AR has resolved your issue then I believe even at low temperatures the provided solution works.

Regards
Pratap

Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos