cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sarlaga3
Visitor
Visitor

i'm now generating a zynq ultrascale+ mpsoc ip,can i use the default setting for the ddr option

QQ截图20210220161026.pngQQ截图20210220161047.pngi'm now generating a zynq ultrascale+ mpsoc ip.iand  have choose the board zcu102 for the project when building the project.now i come to step to configure the ddr option in the zynq ultrascale+ mpsoc,can i use the default setting for the ddr option or do i have to change the default setting for the ddr option?why there is 4GB ddr capability on the zcu102 board and there is only 2GB ddr capability in the default setting for the ddr option?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
tamas.kiss
Contributor
Contributor

There are two types of SODIMM memories that shipped with ZCU102 boards. You can find the settings for your board here.

EDIT: Also, running the block automation after adding the MPSoC to your block design will configure the DDR for the old model.

kshimizu
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hello @sarlaga3 ,

If you use the ZCU102, you can use the default settings.  If you use custom PCB, please set the appropriate values in the GUI.

Best regards,

Kshimizu

Product Application Engineer Xilinx Technical Support

-------------------------------------------------------

Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.  Please Give Kudos.

-------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos