UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Adventurer
Adventurer

mig not giving init_calib high for qdr2+ memory model

Hi,

I am trying own read write on a qdr2+ memory model(cyqdr2_b4, cypress). In example design it is taking about 28 us to give init_calib signal high. If i remove the traffic generator mig is not asserting init_calib.

My question is that the traffic generator is essential for init_calib or some other thin is missing? 

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: mig not giving init_calib high for qdr2+ memory model

Hi

No,calibration doesn't have any dependency on the traffic generator.

Traffic generator sends data only once the calibration is done.

Regards,

Satish

--------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful.
--------------------------------------------------​-------------------------------------------
Adventurer
Adventurer

Re: mig not giving init_calib high for qdr2+ memory model

Hi

Yes that's correct. I ran example design with traffic gen disabled along with  all parameters and the calib signal came through.

Any insight on what i'm not taking under consideration in my test bench or design.

0 Kudos