UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

DDR4 SDRAM MIG for UltraScale Documentation

Accepted Solution Solved
Highlighted
Explorer
Accepted Solution

DDR4 SDRAM MIG for UltraScale Documentation

Why is the version of the MIG core in Vivado (I am using 2016.3) is 2.1 and the latest PG150 guide is at 1.3? Is that the document I should be using? If not, where is the correct one? Thanks.

Accepted Solutions

Re: DDR4 SDRAM MIG for UltraScale Documentation

[ Edited ]

Hi @mmatusov

Yes, this is the latest available doc. 

Thanks,
Deepika.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Google your question before posting. If someone's post answers your question, mark the post as answer with "Accept as solution". If you see a particularly good and informative post, consider giving it Kudos (the star on the left)

View solution in original post

All Replies

[ Edited ]

Hi @mmatusov

Yes, this is the latest available doc. 

Thanks,
Deepika.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Google your question before posting. If someone's post answers your question, mark the post as answer with "Accept as solution". If you see a particularly good and informative post, consider giving it Kudos (the star on the left)
Explorer

Strange and unusual but I have accepted this as a solution for now...