UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Observer imb29
Observer

Issue with writting memory beyond 0x000003E3

Hi all, 

I am currently trying to write values into the DDR2 memory on a Nexys4DDR board. No matter what I seem to do I can not get it to write anything past address 0x000003E3. If I have it print out each address it has written to in console it itterates all the way from 0x00000000 to 0x000003E3 then spits out 0x00000141 at the end. From there the code gets stuck and nothing else executes. Any help on this issue would be greatly appreciated. 

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Re: Issue with writting memory beyond 0x000003E3

Hello @imb29,

Digilent has a very nice reference flow put together for MicroBlaze / MIG on the Nexys4DDR board and porting that over to SDK. have you gone through this reference yet? It should be everything you need to get started.

https://reference.digilentinc.com/learn/programmable-logic/tutorials/nexys-4-ddr-getting-started-with-microblaze/start

Thanks,

Cory

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------