UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

Samsung's DDR4

Accepted Solution Solved
Highlighted
Adventurer
Accepted Solution

Samsung's DDR4

Hello,

My board has been mounted with 2 DDR4 chips from Samsung. The device number is K4A4G165WD-BCRC. 

I'm trying to instantiate a DDR4 controller by using MIG. 

I want to select an model type from the existing list as illustrated below. But, it's found only Micron's DDR4 are listed there. Does anybody know: is there an equivalent of Samsung K4A4G165WD-BCRC in this list?

DDR.png

Accepted Solutions

Re: Samsung's DDR4

Hi @softwind555

You can use "custom part CSV file" option in MIG. Refer to AR https://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/63462.html for sample CSV file.

Thanks,
Deepika.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Google your question before posting. If someone's post answers your question, mark the post as answer with "Accept as solution". If you see a particularly good and informative post, consider giving it Kudos (the star on the left)

View solution in original post

All Replies

Re: Samsung's DDR4

Hi @softwind555

You can use "custom part CSV file" option in MIG. Refer to AR https://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/63462.html for sample CSV file.

Thanks,
Deepika.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Google your question before posting. If someone's post answers your question, mark the post as answer with "Accept as solution". If you see a particularly good and informative post, consider giving it Kudos (the star on the left)