UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor haimb1
Visitor

Aurora channel is down , and Ibert work fine for 5Gb/s

Hi,

I'm trying to activate 5gb/s link with aurora 8b , it seems to work fine just in loopback mode(near end) .

Also I've run IBERT project and the link run perfect in the IBERT and the ber is 0.

How can I copy all attributes from IBERT project to my design ?

BTW I have an External loop on the board.

Please advice

Haim

0 Kudos
5 Replies

Re: Aurora channel is down , and Ibert work fine for 5Gb/s

hi @haimb1

You can use Tcl commands to interact with your hardware under test. The hardware is
organized in a set of hierarchical first class Tcl objects .

To know the usage of this please see the below ug:

https://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/sw_manuals/xilinx2018_1/ug835-vivado-tcl-commands.pdf

Please let me know your inputs 

Regards
Chandra sekhar
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if solution provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
form.jpg
0 Kudos
Visitor haimb1
Visitor

Thanks,

But I'm looking for away to extruct all gth attributes from one project and to set up the new project with those attributes ? 

Do we have a simple way?

BTW I see now an hard and soft errors while moving from loopback to noloopback...

0 Kudos

hi @haimb1 ,

are you seeing the hard and soft errors in simulation .

Regards
Chandra sekhar
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if solution provided is helpful.

0 Kudos
Visitor haimb1
Visitor

Hi again and thanks for your response,

Unfortunately, I don't have a simulation for that portion in the FPGA design...

Regards

Haim

0 Kudos

hi @haimb1 ,

i did not get your query , can you please elaborate the query with the steps to reproduce it 

Regards
Chandra sekhar

0 Kudos