UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Adventurer
Adventurer

Does Serial RapidIO Gen2 Endpoint logiCORE IP support “RapidIO Gen 2.1 specification” ?

Jump to solution

Dear All,

Now,  I'm trying to implement with Serial RapidIO Gen2 IP. But this is the first time what I run with this.

So I'd like to run with example  testbench on Serial RapidIO Gen2 IP. 

but I can't find it. Would you please help me how to find this example with testbench code in Vivado?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Does Serial RapidIO Gen2 Endpoint logiCORE IP support “RapidIO Gen 2.1 specification” ?

Jump to solution

Hi

Xilinx SRIO GEN2 core is designed as per rev 2.2 spec but the core is back ward compatible with rev 2.1 spec.

In vivado after generating the core, select the xci and right click to see open example design option which will create a new project with the example design and test bench files.

Regards,

Satish

--------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful.
--------------------------------------------------​-------------------------------------------
3 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Does Serial RapidIO Gen2 Endpoint logiCORE IP support “RapidIO Gen 2.1 specification” ?

Jump to solution

Hi

Xilinx SRIO GEN2 core is designed as per rev 2.2 spec but the core is back ward compatible with rev 2.1 spec.

In vivado after generating the core, select the xci and right click to see open example design option which will create a new project with the example design and test bench files.

Regards,

Satish

--------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

--------------------------------------------------​-------------------------------------------
Adventurer
Adventurer

Jump to solution

hello satish ?
can I simulate that example codes in ncverilog? not in the vivado?

and one more thing, can I got the verilog teshbench not VHDL?

0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Jump to solution

Hi

Yes you can simulate the core ncsim.

Example design and test bench are generated in Verilog.

Regards,

Satish

0 Kudos