UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Contributor
Contributor

Lwip timers: i want to make flags NO_SYS=1 to NO_SYS=0 in Lwipopts.h and use system_timeout() function in timers.h/.c file..

Jump to solution

Hi  everyone,

i want to enble timers in LWIP Library , in lwipopts.h NO_SYS is set to 1 i want to make it 0 and use system_timeout() function from timers.h.

i've tried in BSP setting but there's no options to make changes to timers. if somebody knows please help out .

i hope any xilinx employees will help me out to get rid of this problem. 

THNKS IN ADVANCE.

DEVDUTT.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Lwip timers: i want to make flags NO_SYS=1 to NO_SYS=0 in Lwipopts.h and use system_timeout() function in timers.h/.c file..

Jump to solution

Hi @devdutt09,

The screenshot I sent is from 2017.3 SDK.

"Don't forget to reply, kudo and accept as solution."
7 Replies

Re: Lwip timers: i want to make flags NO_SYS=1 to NO_SYS=0 in Lwipopts.h and use system_timeout() function in timers.h/.c file..

Jump to solution

Hi @devdutt09,

In BSP settings, you should be able to disable the option:

Capture.JPG
0 Kudos
Contributor
Contributor

Jump to solution

HI @nanz i couldn't see the options as you shown in screen shot above , except these oprtions i can see other otions. if i want to see these options , should i re generate bsp with specific procedure?? if there procedure to follow please lemme know.

SDK version i use is :2016.2

thanks ,

regards Devdutt.

Bsp_scrn_shot.jpg
0 Kudos
Contributor
Contributor

Jump to solution
may i know in which version this option is available?? because i can't see it. in 2015.2, 2015.3, 2016.2
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Hi @devdutt09,

The screenshot I sent is from 2017.3 SDK.

Visitor zimou13
Visitor

Jump to solution

TCP connections now are kept on three lists, one for active connections, one for listening connections, and one for connections that are in TIME-WAIT. This greatly speeds up the fast timeout processing for sending delayed ACKs.

Contributor
Contributor

Jump to solution

Hi @nanz thank you for response.

0 Kudos
Contributor
Contributor

Jump to solution

Hi @zimou13 i wanted to use LWIP  timer functions , because i am developing Real time streaming server using RTSP,RTP protocols.

as @nanz reply i got my expected answer,  and thanks for your reply. kudos. 

thanks  regards

DEVDUTT

0 Kudos