UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor annranch
Visitor

Installing TCF on Rasbperry Pi Zero (BCM2837)

# (Replace n.n.n.n by the actual IP address that you read)
  ssh pi@n.n.n.n / password : raspberry
  sudo apt-get update    # (Need to update the Raspbian update caches to get git)
  sudo apt-get install git uuid uuid-dev libssl-dev
  git clone git://git.eclipse.org/gitroot/tcf/org.eclipse.tcf.agent.git
  cd org.eclipse.tcf.agent/agent
  cp -R machine/arm machine/armv6l
  make
  # In case you don't have libcrypt / libssl, you can also make NO_SSL=1 NO_UUID=1
  obj/GNU/Linux/armv6l/Debug/agent –S

I need to verify the above procedure IF IT IS VALID to install TCF on Raspberry Pi Zero.

This procedure appears to be a copy of one which was published by YAKINDU (?)  and NEVER actually specifies  the BCM processor TCF Agent is being installed on - just uses generic "Raspberry".

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Re: Installing TCF on Rasbperry Pi Zero (BCM2837)

Hi @annranch,

Are you aware that the forums on which you are posting your question is the forums from Xilinx? The processor on the RPi is not build by Xilinx so it is unlikely you will get replies on this forums...

Regards,

Florent
Product Application Engineer - Xilinx Technical Support EMEA
**~ Don't forget to reply, give kudos, and accept as solution.~**
0 Kudos
Visitor annranch
Visitor

Yes, THIS IS THE ONLY SITE where TCF questions are actually answered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My choice.

0 Kudos

Hello annranch,

Is this a question on Raspberry Pi or a Xilinx board/device? It seems to be to be on Raspberry Pi I would suggest asking it on https://www.raspberrypi.org/. If not what Xilinx board/device are you having this issue on?

0 Kudos