UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Adventurer
Adventurer

Zedboard

Dear Sir/Madam, Actually i was going through the s/w tutorial--> Lab 9(Dual Processor) provided on ZedBoard website ,in which under experiment no 2 , our task was to ""Creating Bare-Metal Application Project for CPU1",. But when i tried to follow the instruction and created the BSP for CPU1 ,i got the following error. 14:40:01 ERROR : [Hsi 55-1545] Problem running tcl command ::sw_standalone_amp_v3_11_a::generate : invalid command name "xget_libgen_proc_handle" while executing "xget_libgen_proc_handle" (procedure "::sw_standalone_amp_v3_11_a::generate" line 8) invoked from within "::sw_standalone_amp_v3_11_a::generate standalone_amp" [Hsi 55-1442] Error(s) while running TCL procedure generate() 14:40:01 ERROR : Failed to generate BSP. 14:40:01 INFO : BSP Project P/app_cpu1_bsp has been successfully migrated. 14:41:10 ERROR : [Hsi 55-1545] Problem running tcl command ::sw_standalone_amp_v3_11_a::generate : invalid command name "xget_libgen_proc_handle" while executing "xget_libgen_proc_handle" (procedure "::sw_standalone_amp_v3_11_a::generate" line 8) invoked from within "::sw_standalone_amp_v3_11_a::generate standalone_amp" [Hsi 55-1442] Error(s) while running TCL procedure generate() 14:41:10 ERROR : Error generating bsp sources: Failed to generate BSP. 14:41:10 ERROR : Failed to generate sources for BSP project app_cpu1_bsp org.eclipse.core.runtime.CoreException: Internal error occurred while generating bsp sources. Please check the SDK Log view for further details. at com.xilinx.sdk.sw.ui.handlers.RegenBspSourcesHandler.internalGenerateBsp(RegenBspSourcesHandler.java:178) at com.xilinx.sdk.sw.ui.handlers.RegenBspSourcesHandler.access$2(RegenBspSourcesHandler.java:163) at com.xilinx.sdk.sw.ui.handlers.RegenBspSourcesHandler$1$1.run(RegenBspSourcesHandler.java:131) at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Workspace.run(Workspace.java:2345) at com.xilinx.sdk.sw.ui.handlers.RegenBspSourcesHandler$1.run(RegenBspSourcesHandler.java:135) at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext.java:121) I am using Vivado 2014.4 web edition and i am working on ZedBoard which is having Zync Soc. Could u please tell me why this error is coming and what is the remedy of this. Regards Aditya
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Zedboard

Make sure that you have the following i686 libraries installed:

glibc.i686
libstdc++.i686
zlib.i686
zlib-devel.i686
Thanks and Regards
Balkrishan
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as an answer "Accept as solution" in case it helped resolve your query.
Give kudos in case a post in case it guided to the solution.
0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Zedboard

hi,

there seems to be a known issue which was fixed. This is given in this link.

http://zedboard.org/content/dual-processor-amp-bare-metal-both

would that be possible to check and let us know if the issue is still seen after using the latest files available in the link?

--hs

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos