cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Adventurer
Adventurer

Zedboard

Dear Sir/Madam, Actually i was going through the s/w tutorial--> Lab 9(Dual Processor) provided on ZedBoard website ,in which under experiment no 2 , our task was to ""Creating Bare-Metal Application Project for CPU1",. But when i tried to follow the instruction and created the BSP for CPU1 ,i got the following error. 14:40:01 ERROR : [Hsi 55-1545] Problem running tcl command ::sw_standalone_amp_v3_11_a::generate : invalid command name "xget_libgen_proc_handle" while executing "xget_libgen_proc_handle" (procedure "::sw_standalone_amp_v3_11_a::generate" line 8) invoked from within "::sw_standalone_amp_v3_11_a::generate standalone_amp" [Hsi 55-1442] Error(s) while running TCL procedure generate() 14:40:01 ERROR : Failed to generate BSP. 14:40:01 INFO : BSP Project P/app_cpu1_bsp has been successfully migrated. 14:41:10 ERROR : [Hsi 55-1545] Problem running tcl command ::sw_standalone_amp_v3_11_a::generate : invalid command name "xget_libgen_proc_handle" while executing "xget_libgen_proc_handle" (procedure "::sw_standalone_amp_v3_11_a::generate" line 8) invoked from within "::sw_standalone_amp_v3_11_a::generate standalone_amp" [Hsi 55-1442] Error(s) while running TCL procedure generate() 14:41:10 ERROR : Error generating bsp sources: Failed to generate BSP. 14:41:10 ERROR : Failed to generate sources for BSP project app_cpu1_bsp org.eclipse.core.runtime.CoreException: Internal error occurred while generating bsp sources. Please check the SDK Log view for further details. at com.xilinx.sdk.sw.ui.handlers.RegenBspSourcesHandler.internalGenerateBsp(RegenBspSourcesHandler.java:178) at com.xilinx.sdk.sw.ui.handlers.RegenBspSourcesHandler.access$2(RegenBspSourcesHandler.java:163) at com.xilinx.sdk.sw.ui.handlers.RegenBspSourcesHandler$1$1.run(RegenBspSourcesHandler.java:131) at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Workspace.run(Workspace.java:2345) at com.xilinx.sdk.sw.ui.handlers.RegenBspSourcesHandler$1.run(RegenBspSourcesHandler.java:135) at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext.java:121) I am using Vivado 2014.4 web edition and i am working on ZedBoard which is having Zync Soc. Could u please tell me why this error is coming and what is the remedy of this. Regards Aditya
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Make sure that you have the following i686 libraries installed:

glibc.i686
libstdc++.i686
zlib.i686
zlib-devel.i686
Thanks and Regards
Balkrishan
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as an answer "Accept as solution" in case it helped resolve your query.
Give kudos in case a post in case it guided to the solution.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

hi,

there seems to be a known issue which was fixed. This is given in this link.

http://zedboard.org/content/dual-processor-amp-bare-metal-both

would that be possible to check and let us know if the issue is still seen after using the latest files available in the link?

--hs

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos