cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Participant
Participant

FPGA: Xilinx Virtex-7 V2000T, X690T HTG700 Design Files?

Xilinx.com should have a database filled with manuals, and same database filled with importable  "filenames.*" allowing engineers work much easier and share their creations more here on Xilinx.com...
As a paid user-friendly Xilinx service the end-users will purchase this online-service so they can import any development-boards filenames.* for testing and improved implementation's, and to further their self-education and improve their workspace goals and solutions.
Example:
"I" have a XC7V2000t-x690T-HTG700 Virtex PICe card and have no manuals, no design-files, no online-databse on the internet for my PCIe card; at the present moment i have no files, still searching and excited.
A database like "Lexis-Nexis", (https://bit.ly/2j0GzK2) would be nice, but only a Xilinx.com business site only Xilinx design "filenames.*" supporting the Xilinx Hardware development-boards, and Software...
I think this makes life easier for everyone creating the best of success in all their development end-user needs....
Can someone help me, share with me files that work with my card too.
I will appreciate kindly anyone's help assisting my GPU/CPU acceleration and design goals.
ANY filenames.* that are related to my PCIe card is wonderful.
Be #1 Xilinx.com, users pay for those designs, because we need them.

- De

------- -------  -------

FPGA: Xilinx Virtex-7 V2000T, X690T HTG700.png
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Advisor
Advisor

How do you expect Xilinx to acquire these manuals, design files, online database, etc? Companies who buy Xilinx chips (and build them into boards like the HTG700) have no obligation to share any of this data with anyone. They certainly have no reason to share it with Xilinx, any more than Dell should share their PC design documents with Intel.

Given that this is probably a $10,000+ card, I would suggest emailing the manufacturer and asking them for the documents you need. Otherwise, if you want Xilinx to provide the documents, the solution is to buy a Xilinx board like the VC707 or VCU1525.

Highlighted
Participant
Participant

Oh, really, sounds intelligent, right?

- Thank You....
Bows...

Ahem, NEXT!

0 Kudos