Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

How to add target board for ZC706?

Jump to solution

I have a ZC706 (XC7Z045-2FFG900 C SoC) evaluation kit, and I am trying to add a board part such that I can see it when I am creating a new project.  I am using Vivado 2018.2, weback edition.

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

It turns out, this particular board is not supported in the Webpack edition, only the full design suite will include the board package for this model.

If anyone is listening, your tools could easily resolve issues by communicating this.  For example, you could show a dialogue box during the project creation that says "this board is only supported in Vivado Design Suite edition, please upgrade to target this board."  That way, you don't have to field questions like this all day long...

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

It turns out, this particular board is not supported in the Webpack edition, only the full design suite will include the board package for this model.

If anyone is listening, your tools could easily resolve issues by communicating this.  For example, you could show a dialogue box during the project creation that says "this board is only supported in Vivado Design Suite edition, please upgrade to target this board."  That way, you don't have to field questions like this all day long...

View solution in original post

0 Kudos