cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

How to convert Evaluation Board's schematic diagram into ORCAD capture's format files

Jump to solution

i download the schematic diagram files from "https://china.xilinx.com/products/boards-and-kits/ek-k7-kc705-g.html#documentation",but I can not open it on ORCAD capture 16.6,how can i do?

360截图20190412160313552.jpg
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Hi @zhouquanquaner 

All 7 series Xilinx boards schematic files were created with DxDesigner EPD 2005.1. Please download this to open the schematic files. 

Regards
Rohit
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted

Hi @zhouquanquaner 

All 7 series Xilinx boards schematic files were created with DxDesigner EPD 2005.1. Please download this to open the schematic files. 

Regards
Rohit
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Elgris Technologies, Inc can convert evaluation board done in DxDesiugner into OrCAD Capture format or into Allegro Entry HDL format

0 Kudos