UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Observer luganliuxi321
Observer

LVDS_33 on HR bank?

Hi,

My  FPGA is XC7K325T-1FFG900I.  About LVDS signals , It seems that there is only LVDS_25. Is it right?

If i set the HR bank 3.3V, the output pins of the  bank can not output LVDS, Is it right?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: LVDS_33 on HR bank?

That is correct.  The VCCO of the HR banks for LVDS outputs (and inputs with DIFF_TERM) must be 2.5V.  The XC7K325T also has HP banks where the LVDS outputs (and inputs with DIFF_TERM) must be 1.8V. 

------Have you tried typing your question into Google? If not you should before posting.
Too many results? Try adding site:www.xilinx.com
0 Kudos
Adventurer
Adventurer

But in this post,it says It is acceptable to have LVDS inputs in HP I/O banks even if the VCCO level is not 1.8V.

Similarly, it is acceptable to have LVDS_25 inputs in HR I/O banks even if the VCCO level is not 2.5V.

http://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/43989.html
0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi,

Yes, the steps mentioned in AR can be a workaround to use LVDS variants in HP/HR  Banks

Regards,

Vanitha

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please do google search before posting, you may find relavant information.
Mark the post - "Accept as solution" and give kudos if information provided is helpful and reply oriented
0 Kudos
Adventurer
Adventurer

Got it ,thanks!
0 Kudos
Newbie rohitcif

HR bank voltage range is 1.8 to 3.3 volt and HP bank voltage range is 1.2 to 1.8 volt , no according to voltage you can select bank.

0 Kudos