cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
esakki@babu
Explorer
Explorer

LVDS Deserialize

How to do deserialize lvds signal? I am using AFE5809 EVM it has 8 channel ADC and output of EVM are Differential FCLK,DCLK,Data1,Data2....Data8.  I interface AFE5809 with kintex kc705 through FMC-ADC interface card.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
pthakare

Hi esakki@babu 

Please refer to this application note

https://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/application_notes/xapp524-serial-lvds-adc-interface.pdf

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply if you have any queries, give kudos and accept as solution
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
drjohnsmith
Teacher
Teacher

you might want to look on the Ti web site for their support on this chip

https://e2e.ti.com/support/data-converters/f/73/p/511657/1914681?tisearch=e2e-quicksearch&keymatch=AFE5809%20%20vhdl#1914681
<== If this was helpful, please feel free to give Kudos, and close if it answers your question ==>
0 Kudos

I am working with AFE5809. I am working on a different FPGA and getting the problem as i am receiving correct results for all 0s and all 1s signals , but incorrect results for other signals. Can you share a complete zip file for the project? I think there is an issue with inclock of lvds. I want to know how to solve it. 

It will be really helpful. Thank you.

Regards,

Rishi Diwan

rishidiwan.pecfest@gmail.com

0 Kudos
bruce_karaffa
Scholar
Scholar

@rishidiwan.be18ece This post is two years old.  It would be better to start a new post with your code and any other information you have, such as results from an ILA and which FPGA you are using.