UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Observer anjani
Observer

Latency displayed as "?"

Jump to solution

Hi, 

After doing synthesis, latency is displayed as "?". I had read that tripcount can solve this and I used it, but still, I am getting the same thing. On top of that, the synthesis result is not showing all loop latency.  I am attaching my screenshot. Expert suggestions would be appreciated. 

v

Capture.PNG
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Scholar u4223374
Scholar

Re: Latency displayed as "?"

Jump to solution

@anjani  What's the rest of the LOOP5_2 loop? It looks like there's a sub-loop in there which is not fully defined.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Scholar u4223374
Scholar

Jump to solution

The problem is the tripcount of the LOOP5_2.1 loop. Because that isn't defined, it can't calculate the latency of the loop or the iteration latency of the parent loops (LOOP5_2 and LOOP5_1). Have another look at the code and make sure the LOOP5_2.1 tripcount is defined.

0 Kudos
Observer anjani
Observer

Jump to solution

@u4223374 

I have used tripcount to both 5_1 and 5_2 loop. But still, i am not getting value. It's just showing "?".

Capture.PNG
0 Kudos
Scholar u4223374
Scholar

Jump to solution

@anjani  What's the rest of the LOOP5_2 loop? It looks like there's a sub-loop in there which is not fully defined.

0 Kudos