Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

MIPI-CSI in Artix-7 for Data Communication

Jump to solution

Hi Team ,

We Are Working on ARTIX 7 (XC7A200T-2FBG484I ) .

we need to interface MIPI Interface between FPGA and SOM Module for Data Communication .

Please could let us Know any Suitable Bank and Pins in FPGA

Thank you

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hello @Hemalatha 

First thing note here is Artix-7 FPGA do not have I/O which can natively support MIPI D-PHY. So, you need to refer XAPP894 (v1.0) for D-PHY Equivalent solution : Specifically Page 14 to 20.

Refer Appendix C from PG202 (v4.1) for guidelines on pin assignment and bank rules.

Regards,
Bhushan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.
Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hello @Hemalatha 

First thing note here is Artix-7 FPGA do not have I/O which can natively support MIPI D-PHY. So, you need to refer XAPP894 (v1.0) for D-PHY Equivalent solution : Specifically Page 14 to 20.

Refer Appendix C from PG202 (v4.1) for guidelines on pin assignment and bank rules.

Regards,
Bhushan

Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.
Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos