Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Adventurer
Adventurer

MT41J256M16XX memory device support

Jump to solution

Hi,

I intend to use a MT41J256M16XX memory device in my design but I can see that MiG does not directly support it (UG586, Table 1-34). The FPGA to be used is an Artix-7.

Is it possible to make it work? Maybe dropping the most significant bit at the address line will it be 1:1 as the 128 variant, which is in the list?

Thank you very much in advance

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

HI,

In MIG GUI you can add your own part byselecting any base part and clicking on custom tab and editing the timing or address parameters that are different to base part.

Please go through custom wizard help menu for more details

custom_part_help.png

Hope this helps

-Vanitha

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please do google search before posting, you may find relavant information.
Mark the post - "Accept as solution" and give kudos if information provided is helpful and reply oriented

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

HI,

In MIG GUI you can add your own part byselecting any base part and clicking on custom tab and editing the timing or address parameters that are different to base part.

Please go through custom wizard help menu for more details

custom_part_help.png

Hope this helps

-Vanitha

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please do google search before posting, you may find relavant information.
Mark the post - "Accept as solution" and give kudos if information provided is helpful and reply oriented

View solution in original post