Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
namrata_kogalur
Visitor
Visitor

Not able to run program for Basys3

Hi,

I generated bitfile for my board, Basys 3 and ran the program. But it would not go beyond 1% . So, I had to force stop the program and start again but I am not able to reset my fpga board. When I press the FPGA configuration reset button, an orange led light,LD16 turns on indicating busy. Even the display is not working. I am not able to run any programs. How do I solve this?

Thank you

0 Kudos
6 Replies
kkn

could you provide the log file during programming and the error snapshot to debug.

You can attach it to this thread

0 Kudos
bluecom
Visitor
Visitor

Dear, I am a new FPGA learner from Basys3 , and step step in manual "Getting Started",I hope see the LED in working,but NO! How can I do next?
0 Kudos
gnarahar

@bluecom It will be more helpful if you can mention what steps you did and which guide you followed and where you are stuck. 

https://reference.digilentinc.com/learn/programmable-logic/tutorials/basys-3-getting-started/start

Were you able to perform all the steps in above link?

- Giri
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
If starting with Versal take a look at our Versal Design Process Hub and our Versal Blogs
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos
bluecom
Visitor
Visitor

Thanks,after I do it I will ask more, for I am a new FPGA learner.
0 Kudos
bluecom
Visitor
Visitor

Dear ,I want to display as  "1","2","3","4" on seven-segments,  but I can not ,could you give me a DEMO source code?

and let me know how to do in step by step,and to the end perfectly.

0 Kudos
bluecom
Visitor
Visitor

there have some errors,how can I do next

launch_xsim -simset sim_1 -mode behavioral

[Runs 36-25] xelab application returned error(s). Please see 'F:/baojf/project_20160901/project_20160901.sim/sim_1/behav/xelab.log' file for more details.

[Common 17-69] Command failed: Failed to compile the design!

0 Kudos