UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Part obsolescence confirmation

I have noticed that the date code of XC9572-10TQ100I is printed as 1731 but in one of the link I have also noticed that this has been obsolete in the year 2013.

What is the original year for obsolescence of XC9572-10TQ100I.

please find the attached picture with date code 1731

Picture.png
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Scholar dpaul24
Scholar

Re: Part obsolescence confirmation

sankankansank@gmail.com,

I Googled using "obsolescence year for XC9572-10TQ100I Xilinx" and found the following document:

As the PDF says the part is already long obsolute.

I have noticed that the date code of XC9572-10TQ100I is printed as 1731....
I think that is something else.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FPGA enthusiast!
All PMs will be ignored
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Scholar u4223374
Scholar

As usual - contact the authorized Xilinx distributor that you bought them from. They will be able to (a) verify that the chip is genuine and (b) tell you what the date code means. If you didn't buy from a Xilinx authorized distributor, then you have no guarantee that it's even a Xilinx chip in that package, and Xilinx will not be interested in helping you.

From what I can see, for other chips those numbers would indeed be the date code - but for the XC9572 it's not actually specified.

0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply..Then what is the meaning of 1741  printed on the IC

0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

I Agree with previous comments that you need verify that this device was bought from a Authorized Xilinx Distributor; who can then provide you traceability and full part detail information.

Otherwise all bets are off..

0 Kudos
Newbie kaimeite

Unfortunately, the one you bought is a fake.
This model has no such new production year.

Can you test if he can work?

0 Kudos